• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Two things..

zeNi

What happened to Aldernest and Special Delivery? I haven't seen the option to vote for them since the new maps have been added and I don't remember them being on the turf list. Were they removed from the map list?

Also where did i0n go?

Sh1rts

I've seen Special Delivery but not Adler .. which I miss :(

Thanks for the TJ lessons btw :)

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
i0n well not sure he has been playing css dont think he has et installed he was getting work done on his pc and the maps not sure they are in the server files last time i checked

zeNi

@shirts no worries mate, tj is fun and helps ur all round game a lot.

@phill Ahhh, ok I'm still yet to see them come up during voting. What dictates which maps you can choose to vote for at the end of a match? Maybe I just have terrible timing and keep missing them?

edit: Also regarding the recent maps I haven't seen et_chateau yet either

Last edited by a moderator:

McBain!!

What happened to Aldernest and Special Delivery? I haven't seen the option to vote for them since the new maps have been added and I don't remember them being on the turf list. Were they removed from the map list?
Seems that alder, supply, and spec deliv are missing or they're not rotating properly? All 3 never appeared in the list last night.
Can someone check they're in the pool?