• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

stimpakr -- Long Live ET!

stimpakr

Hi ET Freaks!!! Yeh, I'm an et freak too. And proud of it! :)
Oz clan is looking good. I've spent a few hours with Raccoon (tour of my maps) and he asked me to stop in here. So to introduce meseff...
Those of you with long memories may remember my first et nick 'replicant' on optus, intenode and pigfarm servers. For my mapping efforts I use 'theMaker'. Nowadays I mostly use 'stimpakr'* when playing et. (the last 'r' is for my name, ray irl).
I've played many games over the years, starting with Wolfenstein 3D. I was addicted to fps since then... :)
As a programmer (vb, object pascal, sql) I was totally impressed by many of the custom maps for et (mlb! awesome) and decided I MUST at least have a go at making one. After 6 months learning Radiant I started to work on R2A, my first public map. (You might see it on the Oz server soon.) Other maps of mine are closer v2 and v3, v3 is quite popular on a number of servers. It has jump pads and teleporters. My last map, 'swamp_a1_storm' is still in design (alpha) stage.
So... I will be joining the dev team and do what I can for Oz and the et community.
V586

*stimpakr (Stimulant Pack) - from Starcraft wiki: "These inbuilt chemical delivery systems dose marines with a powerful mix of synthetic adrenaline, endorphins, and a psychotropic aggression enhancer. Marines on stims benefit from greatly increased speed and reflexes, but are subject to long-term side effects including and not limited to insomnia, weight loss, mania/hypomania, seizures, paranoiac hallucinations, internal hemorrhaging, and cerebral deterioration. Nonetheless, both commanders and the marines themselves stand by the use of stims as essential to their continued survival and effectiveness on the battlefield."

[attachment=0:2fwefr2c]closer_v3_256.jpg[/attachment:2fwefr2c]

Attachments

G

chris mentioned you but wouldnt tell me who you were
now i know why!
cause youreee so much cooler than him :)

G

oh look who it is :p
THE FAT SMELLY HIPPEEE with his strong opinion on maps :)
hehehe
nahh its all cool

Lestat

Antagonist said:
ROFL your the one who wanted to rape me... a secret crush? well... your only human :p

carefull ... or you will be rom.She is only 16? i think.

@stimpakr: And MLB maps awesome? lol lol lol ./. (awesome if you like Map Glitches and made secrets.)

and i Had been playing ET since the days of optus,Node and the like and never have i seen you name.

and you had to wiki a stim pack?

hmm.

one thing u did get right... freaks

coz only freaks play ET :)

stimpakr

@lestat: yes they are awesome. how many maps have you made? do you know what goes into mapping? I doubt it. They made a lot of great maps, and with such volume a few glitches will creep in. And I like secrets. Historically their maps were amongst the most popular in et for quite a while. I've seen mlb_daybreak and mlb_beach for example played regularly.

You imply I didn't play on 'node, optus etc years ago because you don't remember the name replicant? or deus.ex.machina? You must have a real bad memory. Cos I was there a lot.

"and you had to wiki a stim pack?" no. I added that as a point of interest for those whodon't know its origins. Try thinking before you make assumptions?

The Admiral

stimpakr said:
@lestat: yes they are awesome. how many maps have you made? do you know what goes into mapping? I doubt it. They made a lot of great maps, and with such volume a few glitches will creep in. And I like secrets. Historically their maps were amongst the most popular in et for quite a while. I've seen mlb_daybreak and mlb_beach for example played regularly.
DAMN RIGHT MLB FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rage is the best thing ever on this forum. Lestat and I are pro as at getting us some. You're a mere newb compared to us.