• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Sunn doth wish to joineth! [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunncaeks

Oh hay. 'tis I. Not alot to say, really. I've been jumping around on your fine server for a few months now, enjoying my self, as well as the others who are on. I havn't exactly been in a clan for ET, but have been for various other games I used to play before their deaths, Medal of Honor: SH and CoD2, WAR and CKS respectively. I like to think I'm varied in things, also I can be rather sarcastic and facetious at times, so just don't take me serious all the time, lol. My friends say I'm insane, and I agree, but clinically that makes me sane, right? lol

Anywho, if you wish to contact me you can do so at;
xfire: nzdeathshead
msn: cjod_40k@hotmail.com

Ingame Name/Aliases: Previously; Toe-Toe, Carcass., I <3 PANCAKES!!. Now: Sunn O)))
How Long played ET: A few years. Had a break, but back into the fray!
Previous Clans: None. For ET anyways.

Scrimmed before/would you like to scrim: No, but I'd like to give it a shot - I think.

Why you want to join OZ: I think they're a great bunch, I havn't been in a clan for a while, so why not? Also, I'm picking my graphics skills back up. Perhaps for some creative flare- suggestions for the server.

Other Interests & Hobbies: I listen to *a lot* of music, go to gigs etc, eating. :S, Philosophy; Psychology & Sociology, I have a fascination for Serial Killers, I started making maps for some games at one stage, but that didn't work, lol. Digital art, etc.

G

Re: Sunn doth wish to joineth!

have seen you on the servr pancake guy :)
the recruiting team will have a look at yur app
until then app locked
listen out and check pms for updates and app progress
thanks and good luck
continue playing on the server too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.